Scent Tek understands the challenges property owners and managers deal with everyday. We are a member or affiliate of the San Francisco Apartment Association, California Apartment Association, National Association of Real Property Managers and through our participation with these associations we stay current on the issues you face daily. We offer very aggressive pricing to the Property Management community.
- Interview the client to determine the treatment status of rooms to be inspected by our teams.
- Inspect each unit occupied or unoccupied. Our Sherlock Hound and Handler begin the inspection working clockwise. The handler will open drawers and closets. The team will then inspect counter clockwise.
- The inspection team will inspect all bedroom furniture, living area furniture, perimeter including baseboards and electrical and phone terminals. Luggage, back packs, clothing etc is also included.
- Any alerts will be noted and best efforts used to obtain physical evidence if the PMP is not present.
- When working with multiple units on a single visit the property manager or participating pest management professional will be responsible to provide inspection teams with an escort.
- Tenants and guests will be asked to vacate the unit for approximately 10 minutes during the inspection.
- Inspection teams break every 45 minutes.
- Inspection reports are sent electronically and Scent Tek Service Log is updated (if applicable).
ProActive Service: We service your property on a predetermined interval and perform random inspections for bed bugs. The goal is to stop infestations fast before they can develop into an embarrassing and expensive problem. ProActive customers receive priority service for emergency situations.
Each ProActive Service customer also receives the Scent Tek Service Binder that contains the documentation necessary to avoid expensive litigation and government intervention.
Please contact us for a personalized quote.
© 2021 scenttek.