San Francisco | 415.933.0880
San Jose | 415.933.0879
Unique environment such as schools, offices, theaters, and stores present many non typical places for bed bugs to harbor. Our accurate inspections can diagnose situations where it is impractical for a human technician.
We will prepare a custom scope of work for any project or service at your request. Our basic inspection scope of work is:
- Interview the client to determine the treatment status of rooms to be inspected by our teams.
- Inspect each unit occupied or unoccupied. Our Sherlock Hound and Handler begin the inspection working clockwise. The handler will open drawers and closets. The team will then inspect counter clockwise.
- The inspection team will inspect all bedroom furniture, living area furniture, perimeter including baseboards and electrical and phone terminals. Luggage, back packs, clothing etc is also included.
- Any alerts will be noted and best efforts used to obtain physical evidence if the PMP is not present.
- When working with multiple units on a single visit the property manager or participating pest management professional will be responsible to provide inspection teams with an escort.
- Tenants and guests will be asked to vacate the unit for approximately 10 minutes during the inspection.
- Inspection teams break every 45 minutes.
- Inspection reports are sent electronically and Scent Tek Service Log is updated (if applicable).
One Time Projects: We will service a single unit or multiple units. Submit your request through our website of phone us to schedule your inspection. Most times we can schedule and complete the inspection within 48 hours.
ProActive Service: We service your property on a predetermined interval and perform random inspections for bed bugs. The goal is to stop infestations fast before they can develop into an embarrassing and expensive problem. ProActive customers receive priority service for emergency situations.
Each ProActive Service customer also receives the Scent Tek Service Binder that contains the documentation necessary to avoid expensive litigation and government intervention.
Our fees start at $195 and increase by $25 for each bedroom. If you have more than 6 bedrooms to inspect, please contact us for a personalized quote.
© 2018 scenttek.